Sports Camp is back!
We are so pleased to be back for Sports Camp in 2021!
Sports Camp is an annual event held in July. It is Amboy Baptist Church's largest and longest running community event. Every summer, we invite the kids in our community to learn about Jesus, make friends, and play games together. There is no experience needed; all experience levels and athletic abilities are welcome!
This year's sports and activities include:
- Cheerleading / Dance
- Arts & Crafts
- Little Tykes (Preschool & Kindergarten age)
- 4 years old - 17 years old
- July 19 – July 22 (Monday – Thursday)
- Monday July 19: registration begins at 8:45am, games 9:00am – 12:00pm
- Tuesday July 20: 9:00am – 12:00pm
- Wednesday July 21: 9:00am – 12:00pm
- Thursday July 22: 9:00am – 12:00pm; FAMILY NIGHT: Return to our building for a dinner, dessert and free raffle!
Family Night is your chance to see what your kids have been up to at Sports Camp. Coaches award certificates to some of the kids who had the chance to stand out during the week - you'll love hearing the stories they have to tell! We feature a video (you must consent in order for your child to be included in the video) of the sports, events, and highlights throughout the week. Your family will be fed hot dogs, soda, chips, and dessert. Best of all we have a free raffle! Kids who attend family night are given a raffle ticket to receive a prize of their choosing.
Sports Camp 2019 Video
Sports Camp 2018 Video
Sports Camp 2017 Video
Registration form available for download. Please fill out this form and bring it with you on your first day of camp. Blank forms will also be available on site. We can't wait to see you there!